Precision Landscape Management (PLM) was awarded a 1-year ground services agreement. Among all the companies that participated in the bidding process, they offered the right combination of value and knowledge in native plants.
As the board increases the use of indigenous species, PLM's services will transition from mowing to weeding future plant beds (see Master Plan in About page).
- Familiarity with native plants
- Scheduled alternate mowing to allow grass to self-seed
- No mowing in areas where over-mowing caused erosion problems
- More common areas are being maintained
- Crew must wear PLM uniform at all times
- PLM will protect endangered species
- No conflict clauses were added
Please address comments, concerns and suggestions to our property management company (Contact page)